Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to the FetiWear.com website (hereinafter: the “Website”). The Website is owned by OBG. (hereinafter: the “Company”).
Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site.
5. You may use the Website for personal and non-commercial purposes only. It is absolutely prohibited to make any use, of any kind, of the Website and/or any part thereof for any purpose other than personal and non-commercial purpose.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that you may not use, in any way, contents, texts, names, designs and graphic contents, music, files, pictures, photographs, clips (audio, video and stills photographs from video), words, logos, signs and any other material that appears on Castro Website, including in the notices and publications on the Website and/or mailings of the Website and/or in any other marketing and/other advertisement material of the Website, (hereinafter: the “Contents”) and you may not allow others to make use of the Contents.
It is clarified that, in the context of the use of Contents for personal and non-commercial purpose only, you are required and obliged to leave the Contents in their original form in addition to the notices concerning the copyrights and ownership in the Contents, as posted on the Website, and not to perform and change and/or omission and/or falsification in such Contents and/or any development and/or change thereof.
6. You hereby undertake not to make any unlawful and/or non-agreed and/or injurious use of the Website.
9. The Company warrants neither that the use of the Website will be available regularly without disruptions and/or interruptions and/or errors nor that it shall be immune to any unauthorized access to the Company’s computers, breakdowns, damage, failures (including in hardware, software, the communication lines and systems of the Company and/or anyone on its behalf and/or any of its suppliers) nor that is shall not be disrupted for any other reason.
10. Subject to any law, the Company expresses no opinion with respect to and is not liable, whether explicitly or implicitly, for the information, material and actions on the Website and/or the access to which is via the Website and/or for any damage that is or may be caused due to any flaw or dysfunction in the software operating the Website and/or in connection with your use of the Website (including, inter alias, with respect to the use of its Contents and services).
12. The Company shall not be liable for any damage and/or loss and/or expense, including mental anguish, which shall be caused to you and/or your property in connection with your Use of the Website and with all the provisions specified in Sections 8-13 above.
Content of Website
13. The products that are displayed on the Website are placed for sale in the Company’s stores as long as supplies last.
14. The pictures and/or descriptions and/or designs of the products on the Website are for illustration only.
15. Errors and/or inaccuracies and/or omissions of information displayed on the Website may occur and the Company shall bear no liability therefor. 16. If any error occurred in the product’s price and/or the product’s price was not updated on the Website, it shall not bind the Company and in any case the determining price shall be the price displayed in the Company’s stores.
17. All and/or some of the products displayed on the Website are not sold in the Company’s outlet stores.
18. E & O E.
19. All of the intellectual property rights in the Website, including, inter alias, copyrights, trademarks, databases, patents, designs, know-how, commercial secrets and the collection of the personal information of the users of the Website, are owned by the Company or a third party who authorized the Company to use the same. All or any of the aforesaid may not be copied, distributed, publicly displayed, transferred, modified, processed, reproduced, translated, sold, rented or delivered to a third party, by any means and by any way, without obtaining the explicit prior written consent of the Company.
20. The Company’s name and trademarks (both registered and non-registered) are the Company’s exclusive property and no use may be made thereof.